Thursday 23 January 2014

Sad

 I'm feeling a little sad today :( It's almost 2 years to the day since my big girl officially moved out of home, and went off to the big bad city to spend a year in a horrid little 2 room unit by herself, while she studied for her Diploma of photoimaging. About 10 months or so ago she moved back closer to home and we've had regular weekend visits, but today her and her boyfriend are moving back to the big bad city and officially moving into their first home together. I'm really happy for them both to be moving into a place of their own, instead of just a bedroom in someone elses house. But I really wasn't expecting those same feelings from that very first day she left home to resurface and the tears to start flowing. Even though she hasn't lived here for two years now it was like she was leaving for the first time all over again. Doesn't help that she's taken her sister along for the drive. Lucky I still have the two little ones here to keep me on my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment