Monday 20 January 2014

Gettng back on track

I'm not a well organised person, unfortunately I never have been, and after living and hoarding in the same place for over 20 years, it's become a major problem :/  I realised quite some time ago that I was no longer happy living in chaos, and in order for me to have things run smoothly, and for me to be happy, and therefore create a happy environment for the rest of my family, I NEED TO BECOME ORGANISED. I've been attempting this for several years now, and I do well for a few weeks, sometimes months, but then something always happens and the place ends up looking no better than it did before I started, sometimes I think it's worse :/. At the moment between school holidays, Christmas, New Year, and then last weeks horrid heat wave, I've become majorly lazy, and both my house and yard are paying the price. Well it's still school holidays, but Christmas and New Year are long gone, and although it's still hot, 33°C is a walk in the park compared to the 46°C days we were getting last week. So starting today, it's time to get back on track, starting with a quick clean of the basics in doors and then it's out to try and reclaim some of the yard. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment