Sunday 26 January 2014

Happy Australia Day

Just a quick post to park the occasion since I did absolutely nothing today except clear my laundry of dirty washing, and replaced it with a mountain of clean washing waiting to be folded. I don't usually buy Lego Mini Figures but when I went shopping last night I saw they had the series with the Gingerbread Man, and he's one Mini Fig' I've liked since I first saw him, so I thought I'd try my luck. Well guess what? I found him :) I may have tried feeling the bags just a little lol, but I couldn't work out what was what so just ended up grabbing a couple that felt like they may have had a little cup in there and hoped for the best, I was actually a little surprised when the first bag I opened was him :) Now I'm off to have me some of this mud cake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment