Monday 10 February 2014

Energy please

Lately it seems that no mater how well I wake up, or how good my intentions are for what I want to get done that day, without fail by mid afternoon I've fallen in a heap and all I want to do is sleep, which in turn sends all motivation out the window :/ somedays I wonder if I did lay down and have a sleep, if it would help me to recharge, but with a 3 year old in the house that's pretty impossible :( think I just need to learn to go to bed earlier, and motivate my self to get fit. Today hasn't been all bad, I have scrubbed the oven and cleaned the toaster, but that's a few jobs shy of what I had planned on getting done today :/ 
The oven was a horrible mess, but I really didn't want to use any kind of ready made oven cleaners and had been putting it off. So when I saw a simple method that used ammonia and water, I thought I'd give it a try. It didn't have the amazing results claimed in the article I read, but I can't deny it certainly helped with removing the grime, even if I did have to do it twice, and scrub scrub scub away. And I'm sure if it was done regularly it would work perfectly. Now I know how it's done I'll try my best not to let it get so bad again.

No comments:

Post a Comment